News from the group
- 22/06/16 New paper "Dissipative preparation of antiferromagnetic order in the Fermi-Hubbard model" is published in New. J. Phys.
- 29/06/16 Sometime ago we were invited to write a chapter on the angulons for the book “Low Energy and Low Temperature Molecular Scattering” (eds. A. Osterwalder and O. Dulieu), published by the Royal Society of Chemistry. Here comes the preprint.
- 23/05/16 New paper "Interaction-driven Lifshitz transition with dipolar fermions in optical lattices" is published in Phys. Rev. B
- 08/04/16 Enderalp Yakaboylu joins the group as a postdoc. Welcome, Enderalp!
- 14/02/16 New paper "Deformation of a Quantum Many-Particle System by a Rotating Impurity" is published in Phys. Rev. X
See the IST press release and the articles by Phys.org, ScienceDaily, EurekAlert, Space Daily, and Austria Presse Agentur (in German) about this work
- 19/08/15 The AMO Seminars hosted by the group get a webpage
- 10/08/15 New paper "Ultralong-range order in the Fermi-Hubbard model with long-range interactions" is published as a Phys. Rev. B Rapid Communication
- 18/05/2015 The paper "Rotation of quantum impurities in the presence of a many-body environment" is published as Editor's suggestion in Physical Review Letters.
See the IST press release, and the articles in Austria Presse Agentur and Tiroler Tageszeitung about this work
- 01/05/15 Bikashkali Midya joins the group as a postdoc. Welcome, Bikash!
- 15/04/2015 New paper on quadrupolar quantum gases published
M. Lahrz, M. Lemeshko, L. Mathey, Exotic roton excitations in quadrupolar Bose-Einstein condensates, New. J. Phys. 17, 045005 (2015)